Since 1998, The Phoinix Group sets the BAR of how best to serve your clients and your services. We do this by offering a consistent set of outcomes, deliverable's, and performance. We have been at the forefront of over 418,000 full installations and countess service calls.
Our Mission is to perform as the best On-Site Service company in the United States and Canada. We continue to learn new techniques and skills to stay ahead of the technology curve and that of our competitors.
What We've Achieved
- Hard IT conversions for the Missouri Dept of Transportation. This consisted of 1450 sites in 39 days.
- ADT hired Phoinix to convert 6500 Analog systems over to a Digital network. Goal accomplished in 9 weeks.
- GPSI, Sarasota, Fla tapped Phoinix with full Wireless Systems in house and total accessibility on 245 Golf Courses in the US and Canada.
- We De-Installed 6.8m in POS equipment from two of the largest retailers in California.
- Held joint meetings with the top key Executives from Toshiba's Japanese Headquarters.
- Successfully installed over 115 new store POS/Wireless installations for Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn for Kids.
- Phoinix secured the contract for ATM installations at over 200 Barnes & Nobel College Bookstores.
- We've installed over 12,800 Medical Physicians offices with state of the art LED screens for The Health Monitor Network.