In this increasingly challenging environment, many companies are struggling to not only find and hire the right talent, but also to meet the administrative requirements of their organizations. Phoinix has developed a solution for these kinds of situations called Team Phoinix Management (TPM).
TPM involves applying expertise in the following areas:
- The development of a complete (SOW) Scope of Work
- Schedule convenient appointment times for Installation & Service Calls
- Issue status & completion reports for each site with photographs
- Quality Control will then call your client after completion to gauge their level of approval.
- Any parts missing will be provided from the field, eliminating you shipping a missed item.
- Assignment - Status Update - Call Date and Completion Report issued on the net
Team Phoinix offers our channel partners many potential benefits, including reducing costs, improving client retention, and enabling your companies management to focus on their core competencies.
Phoinix is capable of managing as many sites as you need and will issue daily status reports on all sites.
When you need any of the following services, keep in mind that we call on your behalf.
There are no egos here. When we telephone an office to to schedule a visit; The script is something like this.
"Hello, This is Jackie from (Your Company Name) calling to schedule a convenient time for our service technician to visit.